CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yippee, I was absolutely tickled yesterday to find a wonderful valentine in the mail from Stacey Mc Clure, you can visit her blog at www.tatteredntornprims.blogspot.com/
I ran in the house opened the box to find a carefully wrapped bundle tied with a precious tag....this hand stitched, primitive ornie was inside.....complete with arrow and hat pins....simply adorable.


I was so happy and I wanted to share immediately....took a picture and no Internet.....WHAT????
not fair.....let me explain... We live in the boonies so I have no choice but satellite thru hughes net.....not very reliable....it is at the mercy of weather, clouds, overload, you name it it can stop me.

This afternoon there was another surprise waiting for me.....I just love this game ........

Diane Kertes, a fabulous crafter, she has a real knack for making cards and obviously needlework....did some beautiful stitching too....very primitive cloth hang tag....grunged to perfection..........I love it...........and I love valentines day.



1 comments:

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Your too kind!! I'm kinda enjoyin' this lil' game too!! :O) Poor mail lady gets mugged each day!! LOL!!

Toodles!!
Stace