CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Boy, talk about snow........about 18 inches.....and yep, then power went out for about 34 hours, there were approx. 6000 people with out power in our area.....what a pain.....keeping all three houses, my son and daughter live on the property as well, from freezing up was a challenge. Well, we survived, and all is well that ends well....since we did not have electricity we also did not have Internet so I did not get to blog...New things....new wonderful valentine from my friend Lois....the most adorable angel stamped on a card and placed on an embossed back piece...and then a touch of sparkle. Thank you much, Lois.Chrissy also received a special valentine wish from our friend Stella....Chrissy has a passion for french inspired things so Stella make her a wonderful book enclosed in a metal case, she made it completely by hand (her patience amazes me) she even went so far as to re size and print some french book pages for the inside.
The book was hidden in a card mounted on Styrofoam with a carved niche to house the book....what a great mind. and just what does this mean ???? it is printed on the inside..."old treaures tell a story"........is she refering to me?????????????? .....and then no words to describe....this rosary...........wow...it that talent or what????
On another note Stella also directed me to a really nice website you might also enjoy....check it out and she is as sweet as she is talented....

I am sure you will find things you love and will add it to your favorites. I did.
I will blog as I get valentines so you can join right in.....that is if I have electric we are expecting another storm Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.........fabulous

0 comments: