CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Some new stuff

I'm so busy right now being a student teacher that I don't have time to make anything, but I'm all excited about some stuff I got around the turn of the new year, and all that pinky-finger creativity is just welling up because it can't wait for the next seven weeks to be over.


The Children's Guide to Knowledge. It's full of fun images waiting to be parts of future collages. For example, the Chickadees:

And I couldn't wish for a better set of HUGE Alphabet Flash Cards - these are the classroom size ones that are almost as big as a piece of 8.5 x 11 inch paper! And they're in only slightly-yellowed condition, with none of that gross disintegrated paper feel:


The lower-case letters are on the back, but I didn't take a photo of them.
And finally, a photo of the McGuffey Reading Charts Sign that I pilfered from the bookstore in Salem on New Year's Eve when it went out of business. It's huge. It's as wide as a couch cushion, as can be seen here:


Having this sign makes me one of the coolest people ever.

0 comments: