CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 15, 2010


Back online........And yes, I paid my bill.....seems there is a limit to the mgbites you can download and some one must be hijacking my satellite signal cause this chick has not been on line to download nutin'..........so I am going to have to block my router.


The swap has come to an end.....and I for one think it was wonderful....


and then....................Angie made and sent these adorable cards.........and then...............she forgot to sign them. What a nut......when you DO good work always make sure you take credit for it!

Look at this spoon lapel pin......where did Bonnie Foit come up with this terrific idea? I would have never thought of that.....it is so unique with a twisted handle and a brass rose....if I can ever get out my driveway (snow) it is going to get shown off all over town. Mary Barnes made a decorative heart hanger from an old technique I had taught her and the forgotten about. Well, being the senile "old thing I am,I went as far as to inquire how it was made....dhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....this was her response,


Now dear Jackie...you taught me the technique, silly girl!

See I guess it is common knowledge, I am silly. I had also forgotten how sweet but honest Mary is.







Cathy Kelly is such a good crafter but she never has time to do art....but when she does, it is so worth it. You really need to make time Cathy, it is good for the soul.

This is an original design from a VERY original girl.....Cindy Kelly....is one of my favorite people in the whole world....I feel like she is one of my own......totally sweet and just a little off center....like me.


As if my buddy, Stella hadn't done enough, she sent this very vintage valentine....so soft and perfect but what was really perfect was the sentiment inside......it just explains friendship perfectly.


Last but not least......my honey bunch gave me a mushy card.....so outa character for him....must have been all of that wonderful care he received from "ME" nurse bad ass.....I do not take any crap.....follow the rules and all will be fine.....


0 comments: