CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Saturday Lunch with the Kertes girls
Well girls, lunch was fabulous.....in fact it was one of the best days I have had in a very long time.
Food was wonderful and the company was even better. On our way home Scott brought up the fact that it seems like you have always been in our life and he was so right. Thank you.
Tonight is my husbands first night back to work since his heart attack....I really don't think the worry will ever be over, doubt if I will sleep a wink. Oh well, my curtain idea will certainly get worked on this evening.

1 comments:

KAREN said...

Jackie,
We had a ball, too!!!! Mom said it's the best day she's had in a long time,too!!! She said she'll keep on feeding you whenever you like, but if you ever get tired of he cooking ,she said to just say no!!!LOL!!!See ya soon!
How was Scott's first day back?