CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thank goodness, March starts tomorrow. First off my birthday is coming up (can we say hip hip hurrah for golden buckeye, 60 years old yuk) and futhermore this whole month has been a big aggravation....all the snow and mess has kept me locked in the house. My hair is so long I can't even see. My cats don't even recognize me.
My internet is almost non existent...I have satellite, Hughesnet to be precise, and it leaves a lot to be desired. Being a country bumpkin...I can only get dial-up or satellite...I am starting to believe dial-up is better. Please verizon bring your lines a bit closer....I just need a bit, its right down the road. With Hughes something has gotten messed up.....there is something called fair access policy and I can see the reason for it.....so no one person hogs up more than their fair share of satellite space....but for 5 years I never went into fair access, now I am there every day! When you are in fair access overload they slow your connection for 24 hours, slow it down so much you can't move on the internet and 3 emails may take over 2 hours to down load. There is no way I am downloading 200mgs a day....no way. So you are still paying for but have no internet to speak of. grrrrrr
Somewhere there is a glitch in the system and it is making me angry. Just maybe they overloaded their satellite with customers.
So I make art.......it does keep me sane, kinda. Yesterday I made a new journal cover. It still need a bit of tweeking (a bit more grunge) and assembled but it is started. Hopefully this weather will break and spring will show up, just in time for a craft show...Keep your fingers crossed.
Lets see, I made art and vented to you....yep, I feel better.

1 comments:

tattered 'n torn prims said...

tee hee hee!! You haven't started collecting cats yet have you.....that's how you know you've crossed the line on the crazy scale!! A lil'....we still know it's you....52 cats and you've gone too far!!! tee hee hee!!

Have a great week my friend!!
Stace