CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Did you ever see anything so cute?????
This was in the mailbox yesterday and I have been dying to share it on my blog......and yep, I had no Internet.....again!
Ruby Fisher stitched her way into my heart.....I don't see Ruby to often, in fact hardly at all, but she remains one of my very favorite people and now you can see why. Just a bundle of super sweet talent.
I know these challenges sometimes seem like a lot of work especially when every ones life is so awfully busy, but wow, the way it pushes us. It makes us think, get more creative and work harder....and really it takes me away from the the worries in my everyday life. So thank you friends for the valentine swap, not only am I not getting just bills and junk mail when I see the post lady coming, I am getting a little piece of friends, maybe not seen often but surely not forgotten.

0 comments: