CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Well, I have cleaned up all the valentine makin' mess and scooped up all the leftovers into a box marked valentine supplies for 1011.....maybe we will do it again next year. I hope so.

This week since it is snowing..surprise...and I am moving into week 4 of isolation.... a new bathroom curtain, pops into my head. This idea has been running around in my itty bitty brain, something totally different, it is just going to take some figuring........but I am going to give it a go. It means another big mess...but that is my middle name and anyway who is going to come in MY DRIVE and visit? the abominable snowman???



2 comments:

KAREN said...

Jackie,
THANK YOU so much for doing the Valentine swap again this year!!!! Everyone did an AWESOME job!!!!!!!
Are you looking forward to dinner on Saturday? We sure are!!!!
Did you ever consider a St Patty's Day ATC Swap?????
Am I friggin nuts or what?!?!?!

tattered 'n torn prims said...

I wanna see pix of said curtain please!!! And sidenote......being isolated doesn't make one nutty at all.....just ask Shirley my other identity!!! :O)

Have a great Thursday!!
Stace