CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Yep, its cold in Ohio. But not this cold....Jim, my daughters boyfriend loves odd ball hats....and this sure hits the mark. Please know this is all yarn and acrylic...no animals were harmed making this lovely headpiece.
Made our trip to Canton without a hitch this morning ...ice, snow,dark of night.....but Scott got a wonderful report......and this was our last visit to the surgeon.....wonderful doctor but the 6:30 a.m. appointments.......... yikes
Next stop.....craft store......hurrah...it has been way too long my friend. it was strange....sparkles & shiny called my name and I followed....hey, it is valentines day we're takin' about, ya know.
I have two favorite shops, @ home in Savannah and the Blissful in Canton and one is closing........snif.....the owner of the Blissful has other interests. My daughter and I are sure gona miss visiting Abby and drooling over the goodies in her wonderful shop. Next week we will have to stop in check out the sale and say our sad goodbyes.


0 comments: