CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Thanks for the quick response.......I have heard from several of you guys......about the swap. I will need all names and address' by Jan 14th. that gives everyone a month to get creative. My head is already spinning with ideas.
My crafting has been curtailed by amusing a very bored husband.....and as much as I love him I NEED TO CRAFT so thank goodness for the valentine swap, there can't be any excuses....I gota quit playing cards and dominoes with Scott and get those valentines in the mail.
Wednesday is a Doctor Day for Scott...so it is off to Canton in the snow. I will try to hit all the craft stores and restock supplies. See, I am already excited and feeling better.
Maybe I will get in this crafting mode and be ready to have a spring open house or craft show. Once I get going I am hard to stop.

1 comments:

tattered 'n torn prims said...

I can just see you on a roll and be-dazzling poor Scott's jammies should he stand still too long!! :O)

Stay safe on these terrible Carroll County/Jefferson county/ Stark County roads!!

Stace

BTW...I'm pretty excited about the swap too!!