CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

guest blogger yet again...

So mum is not a very good blogger...she calls me a bazillion times with floating little thoughts...BLOG LADY BLOG!!! So we just closed up shop on Chrissy's Salon...we sent the boys over to my little home to watch an 8 hour mini series Into the West...GENIUS...so we had some refreshments (um grey goose not hot cocoa) and ate contraband food my dad cant have but my mum was craving....yes cold lil smokies!!! Hilighting her hair was the task at hand and as I pulled her hair through a cap I thought MWUHAHAHAH I can get back at her yet! While she was lightening I decided to download every song I could think of, and oh what a collection I have. When I create this CD it has a lil of everything...Halleluja Song, Rob Zombie, the Beatles, Paramore, Dr Hook...yes my collection of music is as ADD as i am!!! ...my cocktail could use refreshed...chrissy

1 comments:

tattered 'n torn prims said...

So Miss Chrissy.....how many times did you stab your poor mama in the head while giving her a grand new style?????? :O)

Hope you and your dad are all back on the mend!!

Stace