CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010


o.k. I am getting in the spirit of Valentines day....have gathered my supplies....cleared my work space and am getting on the ball tomorrow.....I refuse to be a procrastinator this year there will be NO panic on the 12th on February because I WILL be ready for the postman. REALLY !
We had a wonderful weekend....visits from old and new friends...the kind of people you just enjoy spending time with. Hope we have many more days like that. I am adjusting to the extreme hair color Chrissy left me with, and by adjusting I mean I don't shriek every time I pass a mirror. Now , lets be clear, Jackie Ludwig is no better or younger looking, but glow in the dark hair doesn't catch me off guard any longer. Scott is doing better every single day and this morning we went to breakfast with our kids and then I worked on a few art projects. It just don't get any better than that.

1 comments:

tattered 'n torn prims said...

I'm almost done with mine!! YEA!!! I can't wait to see what each one creates!! OooooHHHHHH!! What fun!!!

Toodles Blonde one!! :O)
Stace