CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Well, I really want to learn psp.....but every time I open it up and try....my eyes glaze over, the brain fills up with pink fluff and I just close up the program. Still, I cannot help but peek at the wonderful psp works by other people, in fact you could say I am obsessed. one spot I adore is Collage Obsession http://collageobsessionchallenge.blogspot.com/ So when they offered a photo of Sarah Bernhardt and a challenge...I thought, I can do it. Wrong again, opened up the program , opened up the file and pink fluff...so there will be no submission of this work to the powers that "can do", not on your life. But if some of my smarter buddies out there want to throw hints my way, on PSP, not on how to vaccum the fluff bunnies outa my head, I would love to listen.

0 comments: