CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 8, 2010






Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I truely do enjoy birthdays....no matter how many I have had. This 60 thing is not as exciting as 16 or 21 was but it is still good.

The other morning I met Stella for breakfast and when I arrived this package was sitting at the table. my photo skills need so work so I will describe it a paper bag....image of an old photographers studio surrounded by vintage text....then grunged "JUST enough and tied shut with string.

Well, I could hardly wait to open it and there was the most beautiful box inside. An antique photo frame surround a image of old books and a lamp. The greeting is embellished with a watch face, key and lock.....as if that isn't enough....there is something inside this treasure.......Isn't this just fabulous????? and just my style.....and not purchased, handmade, we all know how I feel about handmade, and it was handcrafted by Stella. Is she good or what??? It's like I can't wait to see what she is up to, and it is always something wonderful.

Saturday Scott, took me to amish country. We hit a few antique shops and our favorite meat market......then Chrissy,Jim, and my forever best buddy Jodey got together for supper.....we ended up at the Normandy Inn in Minerva....and had the best darn steak ever. Sure don't know what took me so long to get there.....geez, 34 years to find a good place to eat in the neighborhood....o.k. i do live in the boonies....22 miles.

Wednesday Chrissy and I are going to see Alice in Wonderland....I am really taking advantage of this 60th birthday thing, huh?

2 comments:

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Happy Birthday my dear friend!! May it be every bit as wonderful as you are.....and chuck full of giggles too!! Enjoy it!!
Stace

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Love your blog. Oooh, Johnny Depp. Mmmmmmm.

Sherry