CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hey, is anything in your purse breakable?????
Well, didn't I feel just like the mad hatter? Chrissy and I had just finished lunch at the Cadillac Ranch and jumped in the car to go to the movie....when I realized her purse was under my butt....maybe I should not have had that second beer at lunch...and I bet she was wishing I had not had that BIG hamburger. Oh well, everything survived and Alice in wonderland was so perfect for me......visually outstanding. I am usually way to fidgety for movies but I was sorry to see this one end.
I also got news on my birthday I had won Wendy
Vecchi's blog give away....I never ever win anything....and it was on my birthday ! I don't know if you visit Wendy's site but she is so talented I just love her flair for distress.....be sure and stop by http://studio490art.blogspot.com/ I am sure you will like her and she has a new book out, looks pretty darn good. I am very patiently waiting on my surprise package from her to arrive and I will let you know all about it.

2 comments:

joy said...

Now I am totally jealous of you, Jackie!! Wendy's stuff is awesome! Can't wait to get her new book and some of her stamps. Hope you get some great stuff in the package!

tattered 'n torn prims said...

LOL!! Funny place for her to leave it.....under your bum!!! :O)

Stace