CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010


So how bout we celebrate spring.............yippee

I was thinking maybe a May 1st tussie mussie swap.....you just make one. Make it out of anything you want and any size you want. Fill it with what ever you want, flowers, seeds, candy, tea, just something to brighten someones day and welcome spring. A name will be drawn to see who the lucky recipient of your creation is and then you can wait and see what comes in your mailbox. Sound fun ?????? Let me know by March 31st....dust off you imagination and get busy.

2 comments:

joy said...

I'm intrigued - have it ready to be mailed out on May 1st?? If so, I think I will give it a try. Sounds like fun to me!

Anonymous said...

Count me in! Spring! Yea!

Sherry