CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

so I suppose you noticed the post was not completed yesterday........well it was all there and somewhere between spell check and publish part of it disappeared.....so as paul harvey says here's the rest of the story. there will be no pictures of the prizes from the gift-o-rama.....photos could not do them justice.....wonderful hand knit items, a glittered branch with sparkling marbles, a vintage winter village, my very own jackieopoly game altered for MY LIFE, naturally there was a queens journal to jot down the comings and goings at court, and the most outrageous trombone decked in beads and baubles......and I opened them all in my very own crown while holding my scepter given to me at the beginning............absolutely over the moon. The talent at that table was amazing and I kept wondering what the hell I was doing there. Cindy managed to give me one of the most memorable Christmas' ever................
thank you my friend
jackie

0 comments: