CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gift O Rama

I just finished updating my blog with three posts full of the gift-o-rama, and what I got from all my talented artsy friends.  

So this little sneak peek should entice you to go check it out.  

Jenelle's collage drawer fascinates me.  Her art is always done so cleanly and perfect, in horizontal and vertical planes.  My own is so slip-shoddy and whimsical, that now that I have one of Jenelle's larger pieces here, it reminds me how different but amazing all of my friends' styles are.  


Jenelle's mom Maggie made me a bunch of knitted things that I adore.  Here I am in my new hat and scarf:  


And Jackie really outdid herself on this book:  Its handsewn binding is beautiful.  And the glass knob.  I LOVE vintage knobbery.  

Under the book is a stack of vintage feed sack dish cloths that my mom made me, and a closer look at the scarf from Maggie.  

I'm sure this isn't the last that I'll write about the giftorama, but for now, check out my blog for more: 

1 comments:

MyFriendShaun said...

That hat looks really good.