CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Well, like Cindy's entry. My yesterday was perfect.....wonderful weather, wonderful company
( thanks Jody )
,and a wonderful visit with old friends......then today it all went to hell in a hand basket...........
#1......builders aren't coming to work on the studio until Friday. guess what I heard it's gona rain!
# 2...... my 3 year old refrigerator went POOP......AGAIN .....this happened under a year ago and was down for 5 weeks and here we go again
#3 We just went grocery shopping .....so everything is being transfered to coolers and we are going 12 miles to get ice. I would use the mini frig Sears gave me for medicine but oh, yeah it never worked....
So its off to call sears again
I had such a wonderful experience last year, I can hardly wait!

0 comments: