CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

so my husband went back to work....it was a fun time having him home for 2 months but back to reality....back to my studio, today the doors are going up and the outside light are to be installed...now Scott's REAL JOB is interfering with my completion plans. since he has gone back to work that means i have to get to work on items for the Algonquin mill.....the fact that it is in mid-October and I am just starting says a lot about how much fun we had together during this lay off.
so last night after he left for work I started working on a collage idea that kept running around in my head all summer.....worked way past my bedtime and boy, this morning i discovered it was the ugliest thing i had ever seen.....so it is back to the drawing board.

0 comments: