CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009


well, i think i am finally adjusting to this new schedule of my hubbies.....today i actually worked on some artwork, and i really enjoyed it. i forgot how therapeutic creating is for me. It is a need, if I am not able to get in there and get messy, this is one crabby chick. Nobody wants to see me crabby. Oh, and now that i am adjusting Scott is taking a voluntary lay off, so some younger family guy doesn't have to...Well, now that i am adjusting, he is going to be home all the time..........I am just gona be all screwed up.


Last week, we ordered a small studio for me....HURRAH I am so excited....we have to prepare the site and then they will come and build it...it even has a small covered porch. Now Scott and I can sit and listen to the rain...something we love. Anyone wanting to help move a little dirt just paddle your lil' hush puppies over here, we'll be glad to see ya.

0 comments: