CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

sooooooooooo...... someone has informed me that my heritage is french. who'da thunk???? My maiden name was always Jackie Lumbatis
(i was always just a jackie).....now they spring on me a new name
Jacquelyn LamBatise'
whoa whoa......wait a minute...sure sounds fancy. wonder if I would have been more sophisticated and genteel had I known this in my formative years????
maybe instead of rollerskating and swilling beer I would have learned the waltz and sipped on champagne. I really don't know if I would have been different but I think I may start now.....
BREAK OUT THE BREITENBACH(i am fresh outa the bubbly) and crepes
or as Marie said
let them eat cake

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well being frech is awesome! I have some in me from my dads side! I am just a big mut though! hehe big mermaid hugs

toodles-
sarah