CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

PLAY ON




I had this glaring white shadow box frame...fortunately, I also had Tim Holtz products....I think I used all of them....just kidding. First I used ginger alcohol ink to change the color of the plastic like frame...then I grudgingly dipped into my new paper... I am a hoarder.... using paper from the lost and found pad I covered the back with music paper, cut out a clock and mounted it grunge board and added a game spinner. found an image I liked of a boy playing the fife....everything was inked with vintage photo and wild honey....my favorites...... I popped them out with doubled sided tape from the home improvement store at different levels sure made nice depth and shadows. A coffee filter sprayed with distress ink and perfect pearl mixture made the very delicate rose for the corner. The font I used for "play on" was tilez. Glossy accents hold the box feet in place on the bottom, I decided to grab my alcohol ink pen and knock back the color a bit on the feet. Digging back into my new papers, this time the retro grunge, cuttlebuged a scalloped hexagon and fan folded a top accent with a bead from an old necklace for the center.

TA-DA

DONE

1 comments:

joy said...

TA DA is right! Your shadow box is fabulous, Jackie!