CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

well, I have had my share of cooking mishaps.....first when I was about 20 was the dill potato soup made with eagle brand milk, because I did not know the difference between eagle brand and carnation evaporated milk YKKKKKK.........then a few years ago I grabbed the liquid smoke instead of vanilla.....AND I WAS MAKING FRENCH TOAST......this was not a hit.....
now last night I was in the process of making creamed egg for this mornings breakfast. butter, mustard ,salt, pepper, hot sauce, and..........................flour for thickening of course............only I grabbed the powdered sugar.......I stirred and stirred but it just didn't get thick.....thank goodness I tasted BEFORE i added the hard boiled eggs....not that mustard and hot sauce don't JUST taste yummy with sugar...I do believe the eggs would have sent it to the top of the all time awful combo list.
I do believe my husband is taking me out to supper this evening.....
SMART GUY

0 comments: